This Cookies Notice describes the cookies and other data collection technology that Bullish (GI) Limited and its affiliates (“Bullish,” “we,” “us,” or “our“) use when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications.
This Notice applies to our websites, which includes [URL to be determined] and its subdomains, regardless of the medium in which the websites are accessed by a user (e.g., via a web or mobile browser) (the “Websites”),any Bullish mobile application, regardless of which medium or operating system on which an App is accessed by a user (the “Apps”), and any emails sent to you by us or by our third party Service Providers(“Emails”).
What is a Cookie?
A “Cookie” is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you.
Cookies typically fall into the following categories:
- A First-Party Cookie refers to a Cookie created by the domain of the website the user is visiting.
- A Third-Party Cookie is a Cookie that is placed by a domain other than that of the website the user is visiting.
- A Session Cookie is temporary, linking the actions of a user during the any given browser session. When the browser is closed, the cookie is deleted.
- A Persistent Cookie, also known as a permanent Cookie, is stored for a specific period of time and activates each time the user visits the website that created the Cookie.
A “Web Beacon” (also called a “pixel tag” or “clear GIF”) is a piece of computer code that enables us to monitor user activity and website traffic or know when a user has opened or interacted with an email.
To learn more about Cookies, Web Beacons, and other data collection technology, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We regularly scan our Websites with a cookie scanning tool to keep our list of Cookies as accurate as possible. We classify Cookies into four categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our Websites to function and cannot be turned off using our Cookie manager. If you set your browser to block these Cookies, the sites may not function properly.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count and analyze visits to our Websites. We use this information to measure and improve the performance of our sites, understand which pages are most popular, and see how users navigate around and interact with our sites.
- Functional Cookies: These Cookies allow our Websites to provide improved functionality and personalization, such as remembering your preferences. If you do not accept these Cookies, some features or personalization tools may not be available to you or may not work properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These Cookies may be set by us or by third party partners and may be used by us or third parties to build a profile of your interests to show you more relevant content. These Cookies will uniquely identify your browser or your device. If you do not accept these Cookies, the content you receive will not be targeted to your interests, and you may find the content displayed to you to be less relevant.
The Cookies we use include the following:
Managing your cookie preferences
When you first land on the Websites, you will be asked for your consent to the placement of Cookies. No Cookies are placed on your browser until you give your consent. You also have the option to manage your consent on an ongoing basis by opting out of any Cookies category except Strictly Necessary Cookies by changing your Cookies Setting by clicking on the manage button below.
Most web browsers also allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. You can find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers on the browser’s websites or the browser developer’s websites. Please note that if you choose to decline or block cookies by adjusting your browser settings, some or all of the Websites may not be functional or accessible to you. You may also visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
Updates to the Cookies Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time. You will know if the Notice has changed since the last time you reviewed it by checking the “Date of Last Update” section below.
If you have questions regarding our Cookie Notice, please reach out to us via the following ways:
If you are in the EEA, you may also contact our EU Representative, designated for the purposes of Article 27 of the GDPR:
- Achieved Compliance Advocacy, Ltd., Attn: Ms. S. Ali re Block.one, Singel 250; 1016 AB, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- [email protected]m
If you are in the UK, you may also contact our designated UK representative, designated for the purposes of Article 27 of the UK GDPR:
- Achieved Compliance Advocacy, Ltd., Attn: Ms. S. Ali reBlock.one, Princess House, Princess Way, Swansea, UK SA1 3LW
- [email protected]m
Alternatively, you may contact our appointed global Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- HewardMills Ltd., 77 Farringdon Road, London, UK EC1M 3 JU
- [email protected]