Hong Kong FinTech Week 2023
Insights • Nov 3, 2023 • 1 min read
The Bullish team attended Hong Kong's flagship fintech event, Hong Kong FinTech Week once again this year. The main conference brought policymakers and regulators together with global leaders at the forefront of innovation, technology, and finance to explore the future development of fintech.
Key highlights included:
• A session with Eddie Yue, Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority
• Understanding innovation, regulation and the future of finance with Julia Leung, Chief Executive Officer of the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong
• A panel on the future of Web3 investing and tokenization of securities with panelists from Standard Chartered, Metafyed, Animoca Brands, and PwC
• Conversation with CEO's from Citi, Bank of China, Huatai Financial Holdings, HSBC, and Standard Chartered on reshaping the future of finance
• Brian Armstrong, Chief Executive Officer & Co-founder of Coinbase exploring Web3 with Min Do, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Animoca Brands
For a summary analysis and play-by-play of select sessions, read the Conference Report written by our Bullish Insights Manager, Sylvia To.